|Cash Investment:||$40,000||Investment Range:||$40,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$10,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||38||Financing Available:||Yes, via third party|
Getting America Fit, 9 Rounds At a Time
9Round offers traditional “old school” boxing and kickboxing fitness programs that incorporate functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimens. The programs are developed around a proprietary system of 9 challenging workout stations developed by a Shannon Hudson, an entrepreneur AND currently the #1 contender for the International Kickboxing Federation crown.
The Break Through? 9Round delivers total body results in a quick and convenient 30 minute workouts at a bargain with no class times and a trainer to assist clients every step of the way.
Top 10 Reasons 9Round is Getting America Fit, 9Rounds at a time AND Expanding Rapidly
- We see people’s lives changed by 9Round. We deliver total body results in a quick and convenient 30-minute workout with no class times, no combat and a trainer with you every step of the way. We are on the leading edge of change in fitness because we are getting people fit in a fun, entertaining way, wrapped in a traditional sport. We defy our competition.
- In a break-through award, 9Round received copyright protection for the selection and arrangement of the exercises that comprise the 9Round® workout. As a result, 9Round® received a Federal Copyright Registration for what is now officially known as the 9Round® Circuit Workout. These rights are integral to the company’s success and franchising efforts.
3. From an investment standpoint, we believe we are in the lower quartile of total initial investment costs (ours in the $50,000 to $60,000 range) for a quality fitness franchise.
4. Our franchise fee of $18,000 and royalty of $300 per month or 5% of sales, whichever is greater, is extremely fair. We believe this all combines to be one of the best franchise values available in fitness.
5.The gym can be run with 1 to 2 trainers on the floor (2 for peak times), a real labor savings that translates into higher profit margins.
6. Equipment does not have to be replaced often and we drive your price down through our bargaining power
7. Our facility uses every square inch of space and our footprint is about 1,200 to 1,500 square feet – a lean gym to keep your rents low.
8. Break even is between 100-150 members with a virtually unlimited capacity due to the fast flow through of members through the circuit.
9. The training is the best. Franchisees actually train with a professional fighter and a legendary boxing trainer. You become a 9Round certified trainer bringing you great respect and knowledge to your members.
10. You’ll have access to the corporate staff any time you need help with a toll free hotline. We believe in building relationships, and that means constant communication. We know what it takes to succeed.
11. You don’t have to be a “slick salesman” to enroll members into your program. We believe in giving them a great service and letting the client decide on which program fits.
12. If you are looking to be a hands-on business owner, get in there and help people change their lives, then this is the concept for you. Absentee ownership* is allowed, however each manager must go through our 5-day intensive training program.
13. The 30 minute–no class time concept is genius. Clients love being able to work out whenever it fits their schedule.
Who We Are is Why We Are
The founder and CEO of our company is Shannon “The Cannon” Hudson, currently the #1 contender to the world champion in kick-boxing. He invented this highly proprietary exercise that has been granted a federal copyright, officially called the 9Round Exercise. No one knows the business aspects of running a gym AND the sport than Shannon Hudson, hands down.
In every market we open we attract social media attention and buzz in the fitness arena. We have seen crowds gather at the front door, people show up on double dates for workouts and people lining up to go through the circuit.
A Breakthrough Copyrighted Concept Known as the 9Round Exercise!
If you’re looking for one of those “big box” gym concepts, then 9Round is not for you. At 9Round, things are different. We understand that those traditional “big box” gyms are not for everyone. We bring authentic “Philly Style” boxing and kickboxing training to the average person in a convenient and affordable 30 minute workout. 9Round workouts are unique, fun and guarantee results.
Our fitness model is so unique and the way the system works is phenomenal.
We are on the leading edge of fitness:
The American Council on Exercise announced the top ten fitness trends for 2010 based on an annual survey. The 9Round concept remarkably exhibits 6 of the 10 trends which accounts for its popularity both in membership growth and franchises sold. ANY one of these trends could be the foundation for a successful company but 9Round hits the mark on all marks that count. We are 1) Cost-Conscious 2) Group Training (in our cast it’s continuous), 3) Time-Efficient Workouts for the Time-Pressured American, 4) Importance of Proper Professional Credentials, 5) Specialty Fusion Type Exercise and 6) Fitness Training Tools (such as our 9Round Game Changer).
That’s because we’ve solved the 4 major problems that usually keep people from getting fit:
1. TIME. We’re a circuit workout that only takes 30 minutes! There are no class times so clients can come in at their convenience and start their workout.
2. EXCITEMENT. There’s nothing worse than a boring workout! Each of our 9 stations is different, challenging and fun. Clients never get bored, because the workout is different every time.
3. EFFECTIVENESS. Clients work their entire body in 30 minutes. Not one minute is wasted as they build lean muscle and get the cardio they need so they see their endurance and strength improve quickly which keeps them wanting more!
4. MOTIVATION. There is always a trainer ready at 9Round and we train every client, every time! At big box gym a trainer costs extra – sometime as high as $1000 per hour. A trainer at no extra cost is one of our incredible values to our members. This is one key to our success.
“The grant of the copyright is a very significant achievement on the part of our talented intellectual property counsel, David Adler of David M. Adler, Esq. & Assoc. PC in Chicago, IL. The award of such a registration reflects the uniqueness of our concept as well as David’s advocacy. This achievement will long remain a part of our success and brand,” says Shannon “the Cannon” Hudson, CEO, 9Round, one of the firm’s clients.
“When you work for someone else, the fate of your job lies in the hands
of one person. When you have 300-400 9Round clients, you feel
pretty confident that your job will be there tomorrow.”
-Shannon “The Cannon” Hudson,
Founder and CEO
*For those interested in developing a franchise territory, we also offer multi unit and master distributorship deals.
Please note this franchise is currently not accepting applications from AL, AZ, HI, ID, ME, MT, ND, OR, RI, UT, VT, WA or WY.
News / Press Releases for 9Round Fitness
9 Round Franchise Heads To The Windy CityNov 02, 2012 - Shannon "the Cannon" Hudson, Founder and CEO of 9Round Fitness Franchises, is pleased to announce that 9Round Franchising has awarded franchise rights to a joint venture composed of Tom Sagehorn Troy
9Round Kickboxing Franchisor Listed on Prestigious SBA Franchise RegistryJul 20, 2011 - 9Round Franchising, LLC now with 14 9Round kickboxing/Boxing Fitness Gyms open, and 7 in development, has been listed on the prestigious SBA Franchise. The Franchise Registry, operated by FRANdata in partnership with the SBA, is an online national registry of franchise systems whose new and existing franchisees receive streamlined loan processing.
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About 9Round Fitness