|Cash Investment:||$133,266||Investment Range:||$133,266 - $198,558|
|Franchise Fees:||$60,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||50||Financing Available:||Yes|
Since 1956, Moran Family of Brands has developed a reputation for professional automotive service, repair and maintenance. With four franchise brands and a multi-brand approach, Moran is the only automotive franchise to offer a complete car care solution.
Why current franchisees chose Moran Family of Brands
over “the other guys”:
- Proven business systems with over 50 years of experience.
- Higher franchisee profitability, due to higher average ticket.
- Multiple revenue streams to build the business.
- Franchisor’s commitment to building positive franchisee relationships.
- Experienced corporate support staff with longevity and integrity.
- Family owned – no shareholders to answer to!
- Entrepreneurial system that allows its franchisees to live the American dream.
- Ethical corporate and franchise network culture.
- Control 100% of your local market advertising investment.
- Evolving automotive industry creates exceptional opportunities.
You will be treated just like family!
If you are interested in learning more about joining our family, submit the form to the right and we’ll be in touch.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre‑sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.
People Who Viewed Alta Mere Also Submitted for These Franchises
Clear Lights - Headlight Restoration
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Alta Mere