Bahama Breeze Island Grille
|Cash Investment:||$9,500||Investment Range:||$9,500|
|Franchise Fees:||$9,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||n/a||Financing Available:||Yes|
Bahama Breeze brings you the feeling of a Caribbean escape, offering the food, drink and atmosphere you’d find in the islands. Introduced in 1996, the brand is known nationally for popularizing many Caribbean-inspired foods in the United States. The Bahama Breeze menu features familiar favorites, including seafood, chicken and steak, accented with the flavorful and colorful ingredients you’d find in the islands and reflecting the growing popularity of Caribbean and Latin flavors.
We try not to take ourselves too seriously at Bahama Breeze, but we do take our principles and promises to heart. These eight simple principles help us keep our promises to team members, guests, partners and our communities:
- Respect and Caring is being warm, sensitive, and helping people in tangible ways.
- Learning and Teaching is continually striving for success, being open to new ideas, sharing, and using common sense.
- Integrity and Fairness is being truthful, candid, and doing the right thing.
- Energy is moving with purpose and finishing what we start!
- Fun is having a lighthearted sense of humor and being a pleasure to be around.
- Excellence is the mastery of proven systems, methods and procedures and having an unrelenting attention to details.
- Diversity is reaching out, being inclusive, and respecting the dignity, individuality, and worth of people, cultures, and ideas.
- Balance is delivering on our promises to each of our stakeholders without sacrificing one for another.
Franchise User Reviews
People Who Viewed Bahama Breeze Island Grille Also Submitted for These FranchisesSorry, no records to display!
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Bahama Breeze Island Grille