Cartridge on Wheels
|Cash Investment:||$9,500||Investment Range:||$9,500|
|Franchise Fees:||$9,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||214||Financing Available:||Yes|
Cartridge On Wheels' mobile service allows for desktop delivery of a wide variety of ink toners, laser printer, supplies, and fax supplies. They truly are a complete service and supply solution, with more than 2,000 products available. And by giving businesses what they need, when they need it, at prices up to 20% off retail, first time customers become repeat customers.
Cartridge On Wheels offers super-convenient desktop delivery of the best products. The many products we offer are every make and model of printer, copier or fax machine ranging from leading manufactures like Hewlett Packard, Lexmark and Okidata, to our own brand, Discount Imaging, of remanufactured cartridges known for their quality and affordability.
We have the purchasing power of a large organization. Our supplies have been thoroughly researched allowing you to feel confident about the product you are offering. Our model allows you to focus on the sale and distribution of imaging supplies while someone else is assuring the manufacturing is running smoothly and product quality is not limited to a back office operation.
When you become a Cartridge On Wheels franchisee, you'll receive everything you need to get you business rolling. Cartridge On Wheels will back you up with training and support for the lifetime of you business. You'll receive:
- A full-color, graphically wrapped delivery van complete with computer. This van serves as you office, warehouse and mobile billboard, giving you low overhead and convenience. You can operate with a single truck or expand your business into multiple trucks with a sales staff.
- In-depth business training. Training focuses on establishing, managing and operating your new Cartridge On Wheels mobile printer solution business. The training includes both classroom sessions and on-the-job practice.
- Detailed operations manuals. These training and reference tools are an invaluable source of information.
- On-site assistance. A Cartridge On Wheels also provides system-wide training at least twice a year to keep you current on developments in the imaging industry.
- Experienced corporate staff. You'll have the support of more than 20 years of industry experience backing up your business.
Computer and imaging supplies account for over 50% of the total office products purchased by most businesses, and 90% of office activities involve creating and using paper documents. By partnering with a brand leader, franchisees develop relationships with satisfied customers from all industries, including health care, financial services, law firms and a host of other professional office environments.
Because we are driven by a desire to have each of our franchisees training is important and ongoing part of Cartridge On Wheels. All of our franchisees receive training at our corporate headquarters as well as within their territory. We teach you how to manage your business and market the thousands of products we offer. During your training at our home office you will learn:
- How the full Cartridge On Wheels customer experience works.
- How to become an Imaging Supplies Specialist tm
- To manage a truck route and inventory system
- About advertising, marketing, customer retention and accounting procedures
In addition, you will meet the support team who are always available to help with your questions. As a working office you will be able to learn in a real life environment. When you leave, you'll have a full understanding of how to provide all types of mobile printer solutions tm. We also work with you in your protected territory to identify potential customers and promote your business. This one-on one training helps make sure that your franchise is getting off to a quick start.
People Who Viewed Cartridge on Wheels Also Submitted for These Franchises
A+ Logo Markit
PostNet Printing Franchise
Heits Building Services
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Cartridge on Wheels