|Cash Investment:||$7,500||Investment Range:||$7,500|
|Franchise Fees:||$7,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||70||Financing Available:||No|
Earn $100,000 + as an opinion research professional utilizing technology without conducting phone polls or face-to-face interviews by becoming a FeedbackUSA licensee. Nearly 75% of the population's dream is to be self-sufficient…this is your opportunity.
Every business and organization knows that it's more essential now than ever to listen to their customers, fans, attendees, members, patients and others. In today's economic environment, if these organizations don't have regular feedback, they can make critical mistakes in their marketing, hiring, product and service development and other important facets of their operations due to lack of accurate knowledge.
That's where you come in. Imagine providing such sound feedback that your clients make considerable gains in their marketing strategies—and imagine the respect they'll have for you.
Why Choose FeedbackUSA
Organizations thrive on feedback and they need accurate and inexpensive ways to get it. Our projects are among the least expensive in the nation—and because of our unique non-biasing methodology, they are very accurate…sometimes, you are the client's only alternative.
If you have an executive background, management and/or ownership experience…or a strong history of presenting to other executives, this opportunity could change your life.
This is not a statistics job—it's a professional white-collar executive marketing and consulting career. We'll teach you the statistics in our 5-day training classes personally conducted by the founder, as well as all other marketing phases…and we'll provide you with four tablets that will allow you to quickly launch your career.
FeedbackUSA and its predecessors have been providing high-tech opinion research for over 30 years (since 1976). Some of its highlights include the origination of the world's first mechanical opinion polling machine, the first computer chip-operated survey system and the first touch screen polling center. Our history includes the training of 77 technology-driven offices in 11 countries. Indeed, the founder has been called, "the father of high-tech research". It also includes an impressive client list.
Today, we spend our time mostly training others how to do what we've been successful at for over three decades. We primarily utilize wi-fi 3G touch tablets and online research for our projects, and we'll teach you how, too.
Training and Support
Here's a sampling of industries and events we have conducted and where you can earn into the six figures by gathering feedback:
- Local public opinion polls (annual real estate surveys, favorite restaurant polls, auto dealers)
- Fan research at sporting events (past clients include NFL, NBA, college sports, World Cup)
- Local annual shows (garden shows, business expos, fairs, exhibits)
- Conventions and trade shows (there are over 8,000 trade shows, exhibits and meetings in N. America)
- Employee surveys (includes Wet 'n Wild, banks, hospitals, hotels and others)
- On-site customer feedback (retail, restaurants, specialty shops)
- Non-profits (Rotary Club membership, Children's Miracle Network, United Cerebral Palsy)
- Patient research (numerous hospitals surveyed)
- Government (mass transit, sports agencies, low-cost housing, sports venues, city research)
- Tourism (past clients have included Medieval Times, Water Mania, shopping malls)
- Politics (NFL and MLB feasibility, state representative, property appraiser)
- Countless other categories
As a FeedbackUSA licensee in training, you get:
- Five days of classroom training by the founder in a conference setting near Orlando
- Five nights of lodging
- Four high-tech wi-fi enabled touch screen tablets
- Starter set of business cards
- Training Manual
- The overall research industry
- Technology-based research
- Online polling
- Phone and paper surveys (which we don't do)
- An understanding of focus groups
- Statistical requirements for accuracy
- Pricing of per-project or per-question
- Questionnaire formulation
- Conducting the research
- Printing and presentation of results
When you leave your training classes, you will be a professional consultant associated with an historical background—and constant home office support. No quotas, low entry fee, fast ramp, full or part-time, only one licensee per million population (but you may work anywhere in the world).
Unlock the answers…unlock your potential in this high-income career.
Franchise User Reviews
People Who Viewed FeedbackUSA Also Submitted for These Franchises
Guidant Financial 403(b)-401k Franchise Financing
Seniors Blue Book
Tap Snap Portable Photo Booth
Visible Link Internet Marketing Consultant
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."