|Cash Investment:||$25,000||Investment Range:||$25,000 - $150,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$25,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||n/a||Financing Available:||Yes|
Owning a Kiddie Academy® franchise allows you to achieve your financial & personal career goals – own a business that doesn’t own you!
$1,062,150* is the average revenue of a Kiddie Academy® facility open at least 18 months - your financial goals could be within reach!
Benefits of owning a Kiddie Academy franchise:
At Kiddie Academy, we awaken the possibilities through nurturing, learning and fun. Our proprietary Life Essentials® program educates the whole child by focusing on each of the following areas:
Our continuing commitment to quality education and child care gives our franchisees a powerful competitive advantage when marketing Kiddie Academy to parents. All of our programs meet or exceed state standards, and Kiddie Academy has been accredited by AdvancEd.
- Third party financing options with access to SBA financing (0% default rate!)
- Robust support program for financing, site selection, construction, licensing, training, pre-launch and ramp-up
- Our real estate and construction teams support your site selection and academy construction activities, whether you choose to pursue a build to suit lease, purchase option, or in-line conversion.
- Kiddie Academy stands out from other franchise systems, in that we offer tremendous flexibility with real estate – your building can be free standing or a retrofit of part of a shopping center.
High Quality, Ongoing Training and Support:
- Our franchisees benefit from extensive training for you and your staff initially, as well as ongoing, refresher training programs.
- We combine the best in classroom and hands-on learning experiences, ensuring skill acquisition, retention and real world application.
- A Franchise Business Consultant assists from opening onward with site visits, additional trainings and sharing of best practices.
Kiddie Academy® History:
- Leader in child care education, Kiddie Academy has been in business for more than 30 years, based in Abingdon, MD.
- Child care is our one and only business.
- As of January 1, 2011 there are currently 110 Kiddie Academy facilities located in more than 20 states, including 106 franchised and four company-owned academies. Approximately 60 additional academies are in various stages of development.
Financial Performance Representations
Number of locations reporting: 64
Average Revenue: $1,062,150*
Average Gross Profit: $264,027*
*For mature franchised Academies (open at least 18 months) that reported financial information for calendar year ended December 31, 2010. The average gross profit shown is after labor, occupancy (rent) and other miscellaneous expenses have been deducted from average revenue. Additional details on these figures are included in our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). 28 Academies (44%) operated at or above the Average Revenue and the Average Gross Profit.
There is a minimum requirement of $150K liquidity and $400K net worth.
This advertisement does not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. Franchise offerings can be made only by FTC or state authorized offering documents.
Achieve your personal and professional goals while providing a valuable service to the families in your community. Make a difference in their lives and yours!
© Copyright 2009-2010 Essentials Brands Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Franchise User Reviews
People Who Viewed Kiddie Academy Also Submitted for These Franchises
Pinch A Penny Pools
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Kiddie Academy