Seva is a franchise concept that specializes in the art of brow shaping, facial hair removal and waxing.
||$100,000 - $160,000
||Training & Support:
Joining the Seva® team allows you to partner with leaders in the salon and retail industries, with a proven business model, low investment, and simple turn-key operation. Seva's manager-run model is perfectly suited for new franchisees with no prior salon experience!
Our premiere locations make Seva uniquely positioned to capitalize on the tremendous growth potential of the salon and spa industries. A Seva franchise offers entrepreneurs a path to enter this exciting field with a proven formula and turn-key operation that is recession-resistant and shaped for success!
- Salon Experience Not Required: Seva offers extensive training and support and salon industry experience is not required.
- Manager Run Business Model: Ideal for semi-absentee owners – you don't have to be at your salon everyday after the intial startup period.
- Recurring Revenues: Customers typically return every two weeks like clockwork. That means recurring revenues for you and a consistent cash flow to your bottom line.
- Hiring & Training Portal: Seva's Hiring and Training Portal makes the recruitment and training of your staff easy and effortless. Seva is committed to providing you with initial and on-going support in the most innovative and exciting ways possible.
The Seva® & Walmart Advantage®
Seva is conveniently located inside Walmart. Since inception, we have aimed to provide a one-stop-shopping experience Seva's customers have grown to love. In addition to the convenience for the customer, Seva's location is also convenient to its Franchisees. Here are just some of the Seva advantages:
- Location, Location, Location: Built-in foot traffic with up to 50,000 customers per week flowing past your salon. All with minimal marketing effort and cost on your part.
- One-Stop-Shop Convenience: Seva's locations within Walmart provides an unparalleled convenience to the consumer that cannot be replicated anywhere else.
- Unbeatable Price Point: Seva's high-volume locations within Walmart allows you to offer the best price point in the business.
- Maximize Revenues: Seva's highly efficient utilization of space enables you to maximize your revenues per square foot. There's no need to provide bathrooms, break rooms or other non-revenue generating space within your Seva salon. Your rent also includes all major utilities.
- Expansion Opportunities: Seva's partnership with Walmart has taken the guesswork out of where to locate. It also means you will have the ability to own multiple locations: Locally, Regionally, Nationwide with guaranteed foot-traffic in the thousands per week!
Franchise User Reviews
Loading... please wait...
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Seva advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for
sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on
this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or
approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to
Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that
information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise
Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted,
no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the
inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply
requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full
advertisement before responding.
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...