Superior Wash is a mobile fleet truck washing company with over 25 years of experience.
||Training & Support:
Superior Wash is a mobile fleet truck washing company with over 25 years of experience. We are currently seeking motivated individuals to join us as franchisees. If you’re looking for a low cost business in a lucrative industry, becoming a Superior Wash franchisee may be an ideal opportunity for you. Our extensive experience and easy-to-operate concept has helped make us one of the leading franchises. We provide you with exceptional training and support, so bring your desire to succeed and we’ll show you the rest.
A Recession-Proof Business with an Impressive List of National Accounts
Many of our clients are large corporations like FedEx, UPS, Coca-Cola and Budweiser. Companies of that size budget for our services years in advance. Keeping the vehicles that boast their company’s brand name clean is crucial to their image. Our washing techniques also prevent detrimental rust damage. Most goods and services are transported via trucks and vans at some point during the distribution process, so our services will always be in high demand regardless of economic factors.
We Solve a Difficult Issue for Today's Fleet Business Manager
The federal government’s Clean Water Act of 1990 requires that all wash water next to storm drains (or rivers) must be collected and transported away for proper discharge or recycling. Our washing and water recovery methods comply with this policy and provide a convenient and important service for fleet business managers who are responsible for maintaining corporate vehicles.
We Keep Fleets Clean and Protect Their Image by Providing:
- Hassle free wash services
- On site water recovery
- Affordable wash programs
- Guaranteed satisfaction
- Unrivaled wash capabilities
- Speedy service
- Fleet maintenance contracts
Some of the Benefits of Owning a Superior Wash Truck Washing Franchise Include:
- Consistent cash flow. Most accounts are weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly.
- Customer retention. Most customers stay with you which means you’ll grow every year!
- Ability to run the business from your home or an office. All crews go out in the “field” to get the job done.
- Mobile means your advertising isn’t focused on getting customers to come to you, rather you go to them. The business model of location, location, location, is a thing of the past. Even with today’s gas prices, the ability to be in control of where you physically operate your business can increase your earning potential dramatically. Businesses value the added convenience of you coming to them.
- Low overhead business, because you don’t need to have an office, you will save considerably on costly expenses like rent, utilities and computer equipment fees.
You’ll Also Receive Comprehensive Support through Various Programs:
- National Account Fast Start Program– We help establish national accounts for you.
- Local Acount Fast Start Program– We will send our sales team into your area to establish local accounts for you.
- Billing and Receivable Support Program – We will do all of the billing and collecting for you, so you can focus in on growing your business.
- Cash Flow Guarantee Program– We pay you every week for services rendered whether we collect from your accounts or not. This will ensure consistent cash flow.
- Account Protection Program– Our support center staff will contact your accounts on a weekly basis to see how we are doing and to see if everything is fine. This is a RELATIONSHIP building business and communication is critical
Franchise User Reviews
Loading... please wait...
People Who Viewed Superior Wash Also Submitted for These Franchises
NAPA AUTO PARTS
Liquid Capital: $75,000
Come learn about The NAPA Story: equity, income, freedom and pride of business ownership, community, and the backing of the #1 brand in the industry with 95% recognition among do-it-yourself customers.
Liquid Capital: $15,000
As a NOVUS Franchisee, you join a 35 year old company with many proven programs and a great reputation.
AAMCO Transmissions, Inc.
Liquid Capital: $1,000
AAMCO Transmissions Complete Car Care Experts offers a franchise opportunity in the $200 billion-plus automotive market with convenient hours backed by the number one recognized brand name in the industry.
e² Young Engineers
Liquid Capital: $30,000
e² Young Engineers' unique programs introduce theoretical knowledge, and practical implementation of this knowledge, in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields.
Liquid Capital: $50,000
The largest and most experienced full-service home care franchise that enables our franchisees to capture the largest market share possible.
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Superior Wash advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for
sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on
this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or
approved in any way by FranchiseClique.com. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to
Franchise Clique by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that
information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise
Clique has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted,
no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Clique. Persons submitting the
inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply
requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full
advertisement before responding.
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...