Tide Dry Cleaners
|Cash Investment:||$9,500||Investment Range:||$9,500|
|Franchise Fees:||$9,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||500+||Financing Available:||Yes|
CHANGING DRY CLEANING FOR GOOD.
Welcome! And congratulations on your interest in becoming a Tide Dry Cleaners franchise owner. Imagine yourself as the owner of a Tide Dry Cleaners franchise. Your franchise will have an instantly recognizable brand name built on a foundation of consumer trust, developed from more than 60 years of fabric-care experience.
From day one, you'll work with a dedicated management, sales and marketing team, whose job is to help you make the most of your investment. You and your employees will receive outstanding training and support. Combine that with Tide's services and you'll be able to deliver consumers an amazing dry cleaning experience.
Tide Dry Cleaners is a blend of innovation and service that's changing the dry cleaning experience for good. It's clean. It's fresh. And it's a tremendous opportunity for you to take advantage of the brand that practically sells itself.
INVEST IN A FRANCHISE THAT CATERS
TO TODAY’S BUSY LIFESTYLES.
- The Tide name gives your franchise instant recognition and trust with customers.
- A clean, bright look, inside and out, along with building amenities like drive-thru service and 24/7 locker access offers your customers a quality and convenient experience.
- Tide Dry Cleaners uses only the GreenEarth® Cleaning process for all dry cleaning.
- Tide Dry Cleaners offers innovative services like Tide ColorGuard™, Tide SpotLift™, Tide FreshScent™, Tide Back-to-Black™ and Tide Restore™.
- Your staff will receive exceptional training and support to ensure your customers experience world-class service.
- Reach a targeted, refined clientele and work in an upscale environment — all while becoming an active member of the community you serve.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is intended for information purposes only. An offer is made only by the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Currently the following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of, or wish to acquire a franchise for a Tide Dry Cleaners to be located in one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your state.
Franchise User Reviews
People Who Viewed Tide Dry Cleaners Also Submitted for These Franchises
Pinch A Penny Pools
Property Management Inc.
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Tide Dry Cleaners