Consider the opportunity – Midas, a recognized brand throughout the world and highly renowned name in complete car care, is proud to be one of North America’s original franchise opportunities – and one of its best.
With Midas, you experience the best of both worlds - the support of an experienced franchise organization and the satisfaction of operating your very own auto service enterprise. As a Midas franchisee, you become a trusted name the day you open your doors for business. Building consumer trust is at the heart of our brand. We work every day to earn that trust by providing expertise, responsiveness, and the best value to every customer every time.
Our Brand and Our Legacy
- Nearly 60 years of industry leadership
- Globally recognized brand with 2,100 shops worldwide
- A leader in the auto service industry and ranked #25 overall in Entrepreneur Magazine's Franchise 500
- Active member of the Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) supporting adherence to service standards for automotive repair businesses
- A track record of adapting and adjusting to new consumer demands with new programs and retail services
- An ongoing commitment to deliver quality service and to satisfy our customers
Other Competitive Advantages
- Select Lifetime Warranty Products
- Strategic alliances for parts distribution to North American Midas locations
- Industry Leader in three core categories: Exhaust, Brakes, Shocks & Struts
- R.O. WriterTM Shop Management System
- A large franchisee network in North America (United States and Canada)
- North America-wide retail programs like tires and Fleet account management
Midas has built a stellar reputation in the automotive service and repair industry nearly six decades. We want to help you succeed. Before you open a location and as you continue to operate your shop, Midas will help you with the following:
As a Midas franchisee you will:
- Enjoy the challenge of growing your own business.
- Oversee your business with full P&L responsibilities.
- Optimize the shop operation for expected service demand.
- Select, hire, and train your own top-notch staff.
- Represent Midas in your community through business associations, sponsorships, and local charity outreach activities.
- Engage with your customers through the Midas CRM system to promote offers and provide service reminders.
- Become the ‘shop’ your customers think of first when they think of servicing their vehicles.
"We have well trained technicians who understand the electronics, suspension and brake systems of vehicles inside and out. I'm always looking for new training programs and purchasing new state of the art equipment to make our technicians' job easier and more accurate."
"What I like about Midas is they are continually doing market research and surveying our customers to make our shops and services better."- Peter Ferdinand, South Burlington, Vermont
"Going above and beyond for our customers is what it's all about. Midas is in the car care business but we're essentially in the people business and at the end of the day it all comes back to great customer service."
"Weighed a couple of other options but I felt comfortable with Midas system. Midas had better support systems in place than the other franchises I was considering and I got a better feeling from speaking with their people. I considered opening an independent shop but felt that the brand recognition from Midas would be better than starting from scratch."- Chris Oldford, Watertown, Massachusetts
"Owning a Midas franchise is better than being an independent – Midas has a great support system and they have great training for you and your staff. If you have a problem you're not alone and you also get better deals on your pricing and parts than if you were independent."
"Midas' customer service is what sets us apart - the Midas warranty, our friendly staff at the counter and our technicians that take every customer to their vehicle and explain the service to them—our customers know that we're not selling them anything they don't need."- Gary Bauserman, Harrisonburg, Virginia
Contact us today for more information.
* Brand Awareness Rating monitored regularly via scheduled audits of brand marketing effectiveness conducted by Midas.
Midas Franchise Disclaimer: This website and any request for information or forms are not a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document. Follow-up or individualized responses to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.
The following states regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin. If you reside in one of these states, or even if you reside elsewhere, you may have certain rights under applicable franchise laws or regulations. MN Reg. File No. F-3. © 2015 Midas International Corporation, 4300 TBC Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
News / Press Releases for Midas
Midas Announces Decision to Review Strategic Alternatives
Sep 02, 2011
Midas, Inc. today announced that its board of directors will explore and evaluate a range of strategic and financial alternatives to enhance value for stockholders. The company has retained J.P. Morgan Securities LLC to assist in this process.
Midas Reports Second Quarter Results
Sep 02, 2011
Midas, Inc. reported net earnings of $2.1 million--or $0.15 per diluted share--for the second quarter ended July 2, 2011, compared to $0.8 million--or $0.06 per diluted share--in the second quarter of 2010.
Midas International Joins Gary Sinise and the Lt. Dan Band to Honor America's Armed Forces
Sep 02, 2011
Midas International Corporation, one of the world's largest automotive service providers, and its Chicago-land Midas dealers are supporting the welfare of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan with the sponsorship of Operation Support Our Troops - America
Midas Hosts Franchise Seminar
Jan 13, 2011
Midas will host a franchise seminar in Philadelphia February 2, 2011.
Please Note: This Midas advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for
sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on
this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or
approved in any way by Franchise Buy. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to
Franchise Buy by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that
information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Buy has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted,
no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Buy. Persons submitting the
inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply
requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full
advertisement before responding.