Bactronix Corp. is specialized in measuring, testing, treating and certifying homes, commercial buildings and industrial facilities.
||$40,000 - $90,000
||Training & Support:
Partner with America’s most advanced microbial control company
Bactronix Corp. is specialized in measuring, testing, treating and certifying homes, commercial buildings and industrial facilities. This diversified mix of markets provides a platform for our franchisees to develop and grow their business. The Bactronizing® treatment effectively reduces mold, bacteria, fungi, viruses and bad odors. Bactronizing is a highly effective, non-corrosive, “no - touch” process that uses a hospital grade disinfectant. Our products are EPA registered and USDA accepted. Bactronix has a great name, reputation, affordable prices, and superior customer service, which lead to very satisfied customers. Please check our website for testimonials and you will be impressed just like our customers.
You can be a huge contributor in the fight against super bugs such as MRSA, C.Diff, Legionella, CRE, Norovirus, etc. Be part of this humanitarian mission while at the same time making it possible to own and manage a highly profitable Bactronix Franchise.
- The initial investment is less than $ 90,000 which includes:
- Territorial rights to a market area of no less than 1 million people
- Fully equipped customer service van
- Testing and measuring equipment
- Literature designs for all markets
- High quality audio and video productions for radio and TV advertising
- Intensive training and certification to become a Bionomic Specialist
- Access to all Bactronix trademarks and service marks
- Business development and marketing programs
- Proprietary application processes
- Exclusive products
- Operations systems training
- Operational manual and sales manual
- Access to Bactronix research and development
- Exclusive Bactronizing Certification
- Leads that are generated at headquarters relating to your market area
- Benefits of services pertaining to national accounts
- Right to sell products and services in open territories
What sets Bactronix apart from other companies?
Bactronix is the most advanced, non-toxic, environmentally safe, high tech sanitizing and disinfecting company in the United States. The company is at the forefront of disinfecting treatment and process technology. We have developed an innovative and revolutionary “NO - TOUCH”, disinfecting nanotechnology. The Bactronix Corporation has invested and will continue to invest millions of dollars in scientific research and is now applying these tests and processes in today’s residential, commercial and healthcare industries, such as but not limited to:
- Assisted living facilities
- Airline industry
- Athletic facilities
- Childcare facilities
- Corporate facilities
- Correctional Institutions
- Cruise line industry
- Exercise facilities
- Food processing industries
- Health care facilities
- Hospitals/ surgery centers
- Residential homes
- Water systems for printing presses reservoir
- Construction Industries
- Ambulance services
- Medical offices / clinics
- Public restrooms
- Pre-owned car industry
- Waste water facilities
- Recreational boats
- Recreation facilities
- Recreational vehicles
- Synthetic sports fields
- Playground areas
- Senior care facilities
- Shopping Malls
- Transportation industry
- Law enforcement vehicles and facilities
- Fire department vehicles, clothing and facilities
- Government buildings
What are the main advantages of the Bactronizing Process versus companies that consider themselves “competitors”??
- Bactronix provides testing and a Bionomic Assessment Report (B.A.R.) to the customer.
- Bactronix provides a two-step nanotechnology treatment process that consists of disinfecting and long term protection.
- The Bactronizing process breaks through biofilm.
- The Bactronizing process is not a chemical poisoning process. On the contrary, Bactronizing is a non-toxic physical kill process to which living organisms cannot develop immunity.
- The Bactronizing Process offers residual value between 60 to 365 days.
- The Bactronizing Process is non-toxic and safe for humans, pets, plans, and the environment.
- The Bactronizing process does not produce by-products.
- The Bactronizing Process kills mold, mildew, bacteria, viruses, fungi, algae, and VOC’s (volatile organic compounds).
- Bactronix products are EPA registered and USDA accepted.
- The Bactronizing Process is guaranteed to cover 100% of all surfaces.
- Bactronix provides testing and certification upon completion of the Bactronizing Process.
- The Bactronizing Process is effective and affordable.
“Bactronix will perform an environmentally safe, sanitizing process improving the environment, safety and well-being of the general population. Our mission is to establish a reliable business built on the pillars of honesty, trust and goodwill. We will listen to the needs of our customers and provide our services to the highest ethical standards.”
Join the growing number of other Bactronix Franchisees. Be part of this national, revolutionary, Bactronizing process while your strategic market is still available. You can be first in your region to gain position on a "once in a lifetime" great opportunity.
Experienced and successful business professionals say that it takes the right opportunity, the right timing and the required amount of cash, in order to build a successful new business. We are providing two out of three of the most critical components. All you need to provide is the financing.
Franchise User Reviews
Loading... please wait...
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Please Note: This Bactronix advertisement, and all other franchise opportunities, franchises for
sale, business opportunities, businesses for sale, franchise financing providers, and other advertisements on
this website should not be considered an offering or solicitation, and they are not recommended, endorsed, or
approved in any way by Franchise Buy. All listings and advertisements on this website are submitted to
Franchise Buy by the franchise, business opportunity, business for sale or other advertiser, and that
information is relied entirely on for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided. Franchise Buy has no stake in these companies, and have not independently verified any of the information submitted,
no responsibility for its accuracy or completeness is assumed by Franchise Buy. Persons submitting the
inquiry form are under no obligation to purchase or otherwise utilize any services offered, they are simply
requesting more information on the franchises or business opportunities listed. Please review the full
advertisement before responding.
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur
"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from
the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide
for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business.
Loading request list...
You Contact Information