DwellGreen Home Performance Evaluation
|Cash Investment:||$9,500||Investment Range:||$9,500|
|Franchise Fees:||$9,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||n/a||Financing Available:||Yes, via third party|
Business Type: Franchise Cash Required: $75,000
Investment Range: $62,100 - $124,500 Net Worth Required: $250,000
Financing: No in house, via third party Training & Support: Available and Required
Our Company and the DwellGreen® Opportunity:
DwellGreen® is a company originally conceived in Sarasota, Fl. The founding members are an impressive mix of highly successful business owners, managers, and developers who partnered with experienced, skilled, and educated building science and environmental experts to create a business model that takes home and commercial property performance to its highest level.
We have created a core business niche within an exciting and rapidly growing industry that includes energy & resource consumption, environmental considerations, personal health & comfort issues, and making green technology understandable and practical…all with the end result of helping owners reach goals that often include significant reductions and savings in energy usage and bills, lower building owner’s insurance premiums, cash back from rebates and incentives, healthier and more comfortable places to live and work, and helping to improve our environment and the world we all live in.
That niche focuses on the property owner and the goals, aspirations, and concerns they have pertaining to their building. We evaluate every possible performance aspect of a property. We look at and analyze air and water quality, cooling and heating, utility performance, HVAC performance, insulation, daily energy usage, building and structural integrity, landscaping, roofing, doors, windows, appliances, building materials, and much more as we conduct a completely thorough review of well over 100 building performance check points. Then we sit down with the owner and discuss what is working well and what is not. We provide a professional game plan of what a property owner can do, when to do it and in what order, why the plan will make a significant and measurable difference in the property and their lives, and who they can use to get the very best and most dependable work accomplished… and that’s just the beginning! We stay closely engaged with the owner from day 1 of contact and well beyond to make certain there is complete satisfaction and all goals are realized. At DwellGreen our customers are customers for life!
DwellGreen® is a new kind of residential and commercial building services company and an exciting, new franchise business opportunity.
The DwellGreen® Advantage:
1. Revenue Streams – We provide multiple revenue streams including property evaluation fees, electronic energy monitoring and equipment installation fees, e-Commerce sales, Service Provider referral fees and more.
2. Technology – We have developed a unique and proprietary business management platform called GreenPort that enables our franchisees to conduct all evaluation aspects in an electronic format and provides a completely computerized program that keeps the franchisee, property owner, and service providers in contact. We also use state of the art tools and equipment such as energy monitors, infrared cameras and detection meters, data loggers, manometers, and Toughbook tablet PC’s.
3. Intensive Training – We have developed a comprehensive, hands-on, and highly technical 5 day training program that is a requirement for all franchisees and staff. Our franchisees also gain access to companies that can provide BPI and RESNET certifications to become an Energy Rater and an Air and Water Testing organization that certifies and trains to learn how to use testing packages to gather and test samples, to obtain full lab analysis reports, and to learn remediation procedures. Although these are not mandatory at this time, we strongly recommend these certifications and all franchisees to date have taken advantage of these programs to enhance their professional status and to create additional revenue streams.
4. Expert Advisors and On-Going Support – Our office staff advisor and support team combines a tremendous blend of technical, building and environment science, business management, marketing, IT, and finance expertise and are available and on call to all franchisees 24/7.
5. Our Business Model – As small business prospects are researching for the right opportunity, the DwellGreen® business model offers what most others cannot. We work in a young, rapidly growing and moving forward industry that will help define the future. We have created a business niche that sets us apart. We provide a service that is highly desired by both our residential and commercial customers. We offer an opportunity to build a business of your own that not only can be highly profitable but also allows you to work in an industry that is rewarding to you and your customers and gives something of value back to the world. We are a team of business minded people who are completely dedicated to creating a successful opportunity for the entire DwellGreen® family of franchisees, office staff, customers, service providers, and business associates. We firmly believe that success at DwellGreen® can only be measured by the overall success of our entire group. At DwellGreen®,’ win, win’ is the only way to conduct business!
DwellGreen® offers exclusive territories to its franchisees that include up to 300,000 households and thousands of commercial businesses and buildings within a marketplace. Rights of first refusal on additional territories for future expansion are also available.
DwellGreen® has built an exciting marketing approach that is taught to franchisees at the 5 day Initial Training Program that includes all of the ideas, initiatives, materials, products, formats, and vendor contacts to launch a successful startup and on-going business growth opportunity. Our marketing tool box, on-line support, staff support, training, PR launches, web and social media postings, and our proprietary Fast Start Program are designed to get you up and running with ease and confidence. We help every new franchisee launch their business by developing a 90 day Grand Opening Marketing game plan at the initial training. This is a plan that is unique to your business and market, doing the kind of marketing and advertising that you want and approve of, that fits your budget, and reaches out within your community and to your contacts. After the first 90 days we evaluate and analyze results and then continue to work closely with each franchisee to make the right decisions going forward on how to build customers and revenue.
We are often asked what kind of experience is needed to be a successful DwellGreen® franchisee. The best franchisees are first and foremost hard working determined people with a real passion for owning and operating their business. Do you need to have a degree in Environmental Science? Do you need to have working experience in energy auditing? Do you need to be a General Contractor or have a building background? All of these things can be helpful but they are not necessary. We are looking for people who have strong abilities in business, marketing, and sales management, are excellent communicators, are proven leaders, and understand how to build relationships within a community. Couple those skills with the willingness to learn and follow a proven, professional business model and there is a formula for success!
This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. This offer of franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states where we have not registered at this time. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the FDD to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law. Of the 14 registration states, we are currently registered to offer franchises for sale in Michigan and Indiana and are pending in Illinois.
Franchise User Reviews
People Who Viewed DwellGreen Home Performance Evaluation Also Submitted for These FranchisesSorry, no records to display!
News / Press Releases for DwellGreen Home Performance Evaluation
DwellGreen Launches DwellGreen Franchising, LLC and Sells First FranchiseOct 21, 2011 - DwellGreen Franchising, LLC was recently launched by DwellGreen, the leader in green residential and commercial building performance evaluations.
DwellGreen Franchising Appoints Mat Horne as VP of FranchisingOct 21, 2011 - DwellGreen Franchising, LLC is proud to announce the hiring of Mat Horne as their new Vice President of Franchising.
DwellGreen Franchising Completes Franchise Disclosure DocumentOct 21, 2011 - DwellGreen Franchising, LLC has now completed its Franchise Disclosure Document which now allows the company to begin offering and selling franchises.
DwellGreen Franchising Expands Development StaffOct 21, 2011 - DwellGreen Franchising, LLC continues to build its management and development staff with the hiring of Andrew Wisniowski as their IT Manager.
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About DwellGreen Home Performance Evaluation