HouseMaster Home Inspection
|Cash Investment:||$60,000||Investment Range:||$60,000 - $107,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$42,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||170||Financing Available:||Yes|
Who are you?
You’re a hard working individual who has always wondered how owning your own business would change your life. What would be different? What would it feel like?
You want to…
- Earn the income you deserve
- Be your own boss
- Take control of your time
- Build value in your own business
- Feel satisfaction in rewarding work You want to own your own business and live the life you’ve always imagined.
As a HouseMaster Business Owner, you provide more than just property inspections; you give homebuyers peace of mind and knowledge to protect their greatest investment.
As a HouseMaster Business Owner, you are…
- Backed by over 35 years experience giving you instant credibility in your market
- Supported by an industry-leading service team with a combined 3 million inspections allowing you to execute your business with confidence that comes from experience
- Part of a quality team of professionals who are dedicated to ensuring that your business is the top company in the industry in your area
- Empowered to build value in your own business and reap the benefits of your hard work
You have everything you need to be successful, without the risk and learning curve of starting a business from scratch! HouseMaster provides a unique opportunity for you to be in business for yourself but not by yourself.
How you do it?
No experience is needed!
- HouseMaster provides you with a turnkey system that is sustainable and scalable, allowing you to grow your business quickly.
- Free lifetime training is included. You receive the most thorough training in the industry through the National Institute of Building Inspectors (NIBI®).
- HouseMaster provides a simple and proven marketing system that is easy and fun to implement and drives your business forward.
- A dedicated IT support team and industry leading software help you position yourself as a top provider.
- One-on-one coaching provides detailed and easyto-follow action-plans for your business growth.
- A flexible business model ensures that you are able to adapt your business to fit your everchanging needs.
Find out how HouseMaster can help you achieve your dream.
Please complete the form below, and one of our business-building experts will contact you.
Ideal Candidate for HouseMaster:
No prior experience is needed. We will teach you everything you need to know to operate your own property inspection business. If you provide a willingness to learn and an ability to apply the processes that we will teach, you can be successful! A full-time commitment is required and a rewarding and fulfilling future awaits you.
What makes HouseMaster great?
If you look at HouseMaster, you see an award winning franchise opportunity with an excellent return on investment, best in class systems, free life-time training and the highest level of customer satisfaction in the inspection industry. HouseMaster Business Owners are exceptionally talented and driven to be the very best that they can be. They are well respected in their communities and in their industry, and they provide an invaluable service that allows homebuyers to have confidence in the most important purchase decision of their lives. But if that’s all you see, you’d be missing the real story. What makes HouseMaster great is the close bond that is formed between each of the Owners. As a HouseMaster Business Owner you are not alone. HouseMaster Owners support and help each other and in many ways function more like a close-knit family than a group of franchisees.Owning a successful franchise is great. Belonging to the HouseMaster family is so much more.
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About HouseMaster Home Inspection