Made in the Shade Blinds & More
|Cash Investment:||$45,000||Investment Range:||$45,000 - $50,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$44,900||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||75||Financing Available:||Yes|
Open Your Windows of Opportunity by Covering Them!
Through Made in the Shade's exclusive program, your expenses are held to a minimum and you will be able to start earning profits immediately through our name brand manufacturers. Imagine having the ability to own and operate your own affordable window covering business. With Made in the Shade, there is a one-time franchise fee of $44,900 and no monthly royalties. Just a one-time franchise fee will provide you with all the benefits, training, resources and ongoing support you need to launch and build a successful and lucrative business in this booming industry.
- Easy start-up – We provide all the necessary tools you need to get started!
- NO MONTHLY ROYALTIES! No hefty monthly fees that other franchises mandate.
- No overhead – No expensive storefront to maintain or inventory to carry.
- Convenience – Operate right out of your home!
- Freedom and flexibility – Set your own hours around family and personal activities!
- Outstanding business model – with proven methods that generate revenue.
- Exclusive sales territory – Guaranteed maximum opportunity through our protected territory agreement.
- Name brand window coverings – at the deepest discounts in the industry!
- Valued vendor partnerships – with exclusive perks and promotions
- No decorating, design or sales experience required! We teach YOU how to become the EXPERT!
- Comprehensive, 5 day training – Learn how to effectively operate, market and promote your new window covering business from our experts.
- Ongoing marketing and sales support – for the lifetime of your business.
|From our name brand manufacturers, you receive a generous window covering sample package, including pricing guides and promotional materials. All of these add to your ability to make it convenient, affordable and easy for your customer to shop at home with Made in the Shade. You also receive step-by-step training manuals, product guides, award winning marketing materials, a comprehensive, customized web site, business templates containing all the documents you will ever need, and other reference tools which provide valuable resources to promote your continued growth, profits and success.|
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Made in the Shade Blinds & More