Pro Martial Arts - Florida
|Cash Investment:||$150,000||Investment Range:||$132,855 - $168,325|
|Franchise Fees:||$49,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||35||Financing Available:||Yes, via third party|
Founded by Grandmaster Samane, the PRO Martial Arts franchise program is the business person’s franchise. Grandmaster Samane has developed systems and methods for establishing, operating and promoting successful martial arts schools that provide instruction and training, physical fitness techniques and character-building education.
Grandmaster Samane recognized early on that the karate school business provided a niche within the fitness industry and was ripe for innovation. Backed by more than 18 years of industry and entrepreneurial experience, he developed a unique and innovative business model that shifts the paradigm of martial arts instruction and allows people to work in the enjoyable and fast-growing fitness industry as independent business owners.
Why PRO Martial Arts?
- Armor™ Program: Bullying & Predator Prevention classes to protect children (makes PMA unique in the industry)
- Semi-Absentee franchise (can keep your job)
- Small staffing model (4 employees)
- Great for the community (gives back to children)
- Teaches respect and achievement
- Promotes personal growth and character development
Franchisee Experience Requirements
- Motivated, goal-oriented individuals who have a desire to succeed and to make a difference in their community as a business owner
- No karate or martial arts experience is necessary to qualify for a PRO Martial Arts franchise
A Day in the Life…
- Minimal time commitment
- Operational hours
Classes run from 3pm – 8pm on Monday – Thursday and from 9am – 12pm on Saturday
- Additional fitness classes can be offered during the day at owner’s discretion.
Seniors Tai Chi, Women’s Yoga, Fitness Kickboxing
Investment: $132,855 - $168,325
Development Options: Single and multiple units.
Excellent Return on Investment!
Training and Support: Each franchisee will spend five days at corporate for their orientation. PRO Martial Arts also provides Grand Opening support as well as ongoing support with the corporate staff. There are also many online training tools that provide system support.
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Pro Martial Arts - Florida