|Cash Investment:||$50,000||Investment Range:||$95,000 - $325,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$25,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||400+||Financing Available:||Yes|
A Proven Business Model For Over 50 Years
|Ziebart International Corporation is headquartered in Troy, Michigan, representing a global franchise network of vehicle appearance and protection services for over 53 years. The company was founded on rust protection in 1959 and currently operates 400 locations in 30 countries with over 800 processing centers worldwide. Ziebart is the world’s leading name in automotive services that protect, preserve and enhance the appearance of cars and trucks.|
Ziebart offers superior proprietary products and services and a diverse business model. Specializing in professional automotive detailing, window tinting, paint protection films, fabric and rust protection, sprayed-on bed liners, glass repair, scratch repair and accessories, Ziebart is recognized as the No. 1 franchise in the automotive appearance services category by Entrepreneur magazine and is ranked #122 out of 200 of America’s Top Global Franchises. For 2012, Ziebart ranked #153 in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500.
What Makes Ziebart Stand Out?
- Local Store Sales & Marketing Programs: Increase store traffic, grow sales, and build lasting relationships with customers. Our marketing staff is dedicated to assisting you in achieving your goals.
- Web Lead Generation Programs: Since 2009, we have generated over 90,000 leads for our U.S. dealers. Each lead is sent directly to your inbox and you are able to contact your new customers.
- Onsite Account Acquisition & Development: Build relationships and acquire accounts with surrounding car dealerships and businesses that require the automotive services that we provide.
- Proprietary Products & Service Offerings in a Growing Industry that No One Else Has: Setting us apart from any automotive franchise out there, we’ve developed our own products and the processes by which they are used. Diversifying our offerings based on consumer demand brings a wide selection of proven profit drivers for your business.
- Military Friendly Program for Veterans: As a VetFran participant, Ziebart International Corporation will waive the $25,000 franchise fee for qualified applicants.
- Financing Available for Qualified Candidates: We offer financing programs to those who meet our requirements.
- Our Franchise is Operating in 30 Countries: Through partnership with a globally recognized brand that has been in business for 53 years, your business is trusted by the consumer market.
Are You A Good Fit? Ask Yourself These Questions.
“I recognized that this was an opportunity to buy a business with an established brand name in the marketplace and an established customer base. The combination of Ziebart’s outstanding franchise support and my own sales, marketing, technical and business background allowed me to be successful right out of the chute. I wanted a business that would offer me the most manageable level of risk along with the greatest opportunity for growth, and Ziebart has fulfilled that role for me.”
- Bob Golub, Owner, Ziebart of Lansing, Michigan
If you are interested in learning how you can join the Ziebart team, complete the information request form and one of our knowledgeable franchise consultants will contact you.
Franchise User Reviews
People Who Viewed Ziebart International Also Submitted for These FranchisesSorry, no records to display!
News / Press Releases for Ziebart International
Zinga Frozen Yogurt Named to Top 40 Food Franchises by Franchise Business ReviewOct 20, 2014 - Keys to franchisee satisfaction are up-to-date information, handholding when needed, offering growth opportunities, say successful entrepreneurs
YOUNG VETERAN POISED FOR SUCCESS WITH A ZIEBART FRANCHISEDec 18, 2012 - Ziebart International Corporation offers a unique franchise opportunity for military veterans in the automotive business sector.
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Ziebart International