Flamers Burgers and Chicken
|Cash Investment:||$50,000||Investment Range:||$100,001|
|Franchise Fees:||$25,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||152||Financing Available:||Yes|
Be Apart of Success with Flamers Grill in the Fast Food Industry!
Flamers' recipe for its tremendous success has been combining great food with an easy to use system and high-traffic customer locations. The final ingredient for continued success is YOU!
About Our Concept
Our story begins in 1987 with a single outlet in Jacksonville, Florida. Like most great success stories, we saw a consumer need and capitalized on it. That need was for high-quality, popular foods prepared fresh and fast in areas of high consumer traffic.
The next step was simple. We knew that there was a well-established marketing niche in which nothing of this kind was offered - the high-traffic shopping malls, airports, train stations, hospitals, strip-centers, drive-thru, stand alone and downtown office complexes. So we combined a quality product with this ready-and-waiting market. The result is Flamers Charbroiled Hamburgers and Chicken.
Why Choose Flamers?
Flamers has many distinct advantages when it comes to other restaurant options, so let's pile the reasons on high for you!
Flamers Franchise Business Advantages
- In business for yourself, not by yourself
- Established national brand name with customers and suppliers
- Proven quality and gourmet taste
- Easy to learn Operating System-no guesswork!
- Volume buying power
- Accepted and welcomed in major malls, universities, hospitals, etc.
- Professional marketing department
- Over 100 years combined experience and support at your finger tips
- Multiple Locations Allowed
- Food Court System Advantages
- Extremely high customer traffic
- Product protected environment
- Competition buffers
- Added facility security
- Added facility advertising and promotions
- Common facility maintenance and upgrades-no cleaning the bathrooms!
- Market Analysis
- Site Selection
- Lease Negotiation
- Architectural Drawing
- Equipment Layout
- Pre and Post Opening Training
- Product Guidelines and Specifications
- Complete Operational Manual
- Ongoing Operations Support
- Monthly Cost Analysis and Evaluation
- In-house Bookkeeping Training
- Product and Menu Updates
- Advertising and Marketing Guidelines
- Trouble-shooting Guides
- Equipment Purchase Price Guidelines
- Use of National Wholesale Distributor
- Easy-to-use corporate forms
In addition to the above support, Flamers corporate experts are available to assist you in any areas of concern. These excellent information resources are all as close as your telephone. Flamers is dedicated to the same goal that its franchisees are - SUCCESS!
No Experience Neccessary
Certainly previous restaurant or fast food experience is helpful, but Flamers intensive training will teach you everything you need to know to operate a successful Flamers franchise. Prior to opening your Flamers location, you will train for 2 weeks at an approved designated location and then have 1 week of on-site training at your own restaurant. Not only do you receive extensive hands-on training, but follow-up and refresher training is made available over the years so that you are always up on the latest trends and developments which can effect your business.
Please fill out the form to the right for more information on Flamers Grill franchise.
"IMPORTANT: For those reading this advertisement, and subsequently wanting additional information about Flamers Grill's opportunities, please complete the form to the right. With our receipt of your information, we will be in contact with you almost immediately to verify with you the information you have submitted. Following the verification process, you then will be contacted by Mr Ken Elias, an affiliate of Flamers Grill a professional consultant, who will give you more information about the Flamers Grill business opportunity with no cost or obligation to you. Thank you for your interest."
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Flamers Burgers and Chicken