My Salon Suite US
|Cash Investment:||$250,000||Investment Range:||$500,000 - $900,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$37,500||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||140||Financing Available:||Yes, via third party|
My Salon Suite franchisees are in the real estate business but their tenants are in the salon industry. We help you to find commercial real estate and to fit it up into individual fully equipped turnkey units that you lease to professionals in the salon industry.
You create an upscale, beauty complex for salon professionals to operate their own salon without having to invest capital, manage employees or deal with the challenges of a traditional salon. These suites are attractive to salon professionals who are typically gouged financially in their current work situations.
In essence, you become a landlord, renting suites to salon professionals who want their own location and business without the upfront costs and drama associated with traditional salon ownership.
- SEMI-ABSENTEE BUSINESS-This is a TRUE semi-absentee business model - you can keep your full-time job. Once established, you need only spend one half day to one day per week to manage your business.
- NO EMPLOYEES-Eliminates the challenges associated with managing employees.
- FEW MOVING PARTS- You are essentially a landlord - you rent suites to professionals, collect rent and manage your location.
- RECESSION-RESISTANT- The salon industry does not experience the large ups and downs of other industries, resulting in stable tenants
- PROVEN BUSINESS MODEL- We have designed state-of- the-art, luxurious, turn-key suites that have tremendous appeal to salon professionals.
Training and Support
- Site Selection & Build Out
- Training program
- National commercial broker
- Pre-opening marketing support
- Grand opening support
- Ongoing operational support
- Franchise Mentorship Program
We are looking for franchise owners that are interested in building multiple locations and have a strong ability to lead. This is a semi-absentee business that does not require full time hours. The ideal franchise candidate is someone looking for a lifestyle business and generating a passive income stream. We do not require any employees or inventory. Our franchisees become property managers of their locations.
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About My Salon Suite US