|Cash Investment:||$50,000||Investment Range:||$160,000 - $425,000|
|Franchise Fees:||$50,000||Training & Support:||Yes|
|Franchise Units:||100||Financing Available:||Yes|
About Your Pie
The concept of Your Pie began in May 2006 when founder Drew French was inspired to cook pizzas in brick ovens while on his honeymoon. Visiting his wife’s family on the island of Ischia, Drew fell in love with the brick oven style of baking pizza, and the vision of Your Pie was born. Drew moved back to his Athens hometown in 2008 to make his dream a reality, and we’ve been making quality pizzas ever since. The recipes for our handcrafted pies come straight from the island of Ischia, the birthplace of pizza, and are infused with old-school Italian flavors while still reflecting distinctly American tastes and preferences. Our stores serve freshly hand-cut meats and vegetables, house made sauces, and the best cheeses available, all prepared in our authentic brick oven, and it is this commitment to quality that sets Your Pie apart from the competition. We’re always looking to expand our family.
Are you Dedicated to Different?
While it's tough to isolate what exactly makes the perfect Your Pie Franchisee, we have found a few characteristics that are present in our most successful Franchise Owners:
- Committed, positive attitude
- A passion for our mission to improve the lives of the Your Pie family
- Passionate not only about the Your Pie brand but also your community
- Competitive and self-motivated, but comfortable being a team player
- Willing to use ability to execute system tools while also bringing innovative ideas to the system, some business background
Join The Your Pie Franchise Family…
- Multi-Unit development opportunities in great cities still available
- Franchisor owners are Franchisees as well, so goals are aligned
- Family atmosphere
- An opportunity to own the only pizza place like it in the ever popular Pizza genre category
- Efficient restaurant designs that are adaptable to traditional and non-traditional venues.
- Access to a dedicated, passionate Franchise support team
- You’ll get to toss a pizza dough in the air, cook in a 700 degree pizza oven, and eat all the gelato you could ever want
Why Your Pie?
We work every day to improve our systems and support to make owning a business manageable and profitable for the Your Pie Family:
- Site selection assistance and analysis
- Lease negotiation assistance
- Site specific layout design provided by our team with your input
- Architectural design assistance
- Comprehensive build out manual with access to Contractors, Equipment suppliers, and other Vendors well versed in Your Pie systems
- Construction management support from our Team
- At least 2 weeks of classroom and in store training in Athens, GA- One of the coolest cities in America!
- At least 2 weeks of opening training and support in your city- Also, one of the coolest cities in America!
Continued Store Support & Development
- Access to our Intranet with Marketing management tools, Operation tools, comparative system data and other cool things to help grow your business
- The recipes for the best pizza in the world. Straight from the Island of Ischia, off the coast of Naples, where pizza was invented!
- Marketing campaign assistance to make selling fun
- Frequent in- store visits and compliance reviews from our support Team
- Period P&L performance analysis and support
- Monthly webinars
- 24/7 phone support
Below is a summarized run-through of the steps needed to join the Your Pie Family and bring a successful franchise to your city. If you have any questions, please use the form at the end of this page to request information.
- Fill out the franchise information request below
- Receive our FDD
- Come spend a day with us in Athens and discover if we are a fit for you and your family
- Sign an Agreement
- Site Selection
- Build out
- Grand Opening!
Franchise User Reviews
Browse Related Franchises by Industry
Transitioning from Employee to Entrepreneur"... a step-by-step guide to help you make the transition from the employee culture to that of the entrepreneurial world. This book is a complete toolkit and user's guide for success for everyone who dreams of starting his or her own business."
About Your Pie